We want fans to celebrate their fandom by customizing and personalizing certain products. For these customizable products, including jerseys, we invite customers to tell us how they would like their preferred name or other text to appear by typing that text into the field indicated. However, just because a customer is able to type proposed customization text into the field and is able to complete the order through the website, not all proposed customization text will be accepted. Please note, may reject and cancel any customization order for any reason, including for messages that are deemed offensive or inappropriate. Introducing the Breakaway by - the official jersey made just for the fans. From the world's largest collection of officially licensed gear comes the first jersey inspired and built by fans for fans. We asked NHL devotees what they wanted in a new jersey. We listened and we delivered, creating a jersey with an exclusive set of features designed for the fan.This Connor Murphy Chicago Blackhawks Fanatics Branded Women's Breakaway Player Jersey - Red lets you show your team spirit in a bold new way. The design is bold and highly visible, perfect for all your outdoor activities.
- FanShield: Moisture management technology keeps you cool, dry and comfortable
- FanFit: A more tailored fit providing improved comfort around the torso and arms
- FanTex: Performance midweight fabric that has the optimal drape and range of motion
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash, line dry
- FanFlex: Revolutionary trims that are foldable, lightweight and machine washable
- Sizing Tip: Product runs small. We recommend ordering one size larger than you normally wear.
The Los Angeles Kings Fanatics Branded Breakaway Home Jersey - Black
are a Major League Baseball team that is from Phoenix, Arizona. The Los Angeles Kings
play in the National League West Division and wear the colors of navy blue and old gold. The Los Angeles Kings
were founded in 1998, and they have reached the post-season 4 times. Their one appearance in the World Series was in 2001.